Wednesday, July 8, 2015

God Gave Us Families to Help Us Become What He Wants Us to Be

Email from Monday, July 6, 2015

Dear family and friends,

Yesterday marked one year since I went through the temple and as I thought yesterday during Sacrament Meeting about the month of July and all the special anniversaries that the Gauger family celebrates in July and how each one of them directly relates to the temple. I’m just so grateful for temple blessings and the power that comes from keeping the covenants we make there. The most important blessing we receive in the temple is that families can be together forever and I know that that’s true and I’m grateful every single day that I get to have such a wonderful family for all of eternity and that one day, I’ll have the privilege of forming my own forever family as well.

I had written out a whole beautiful email for you all this week but then the power went out in the internet place so I lost it all and now I only have time to write you a Little bit. But things are well here. This week was a bit rough but I’m just praying a lot to finally develop the heavenly virtue of patience.

This week, I met a lot of the new gringas who just arrived this transfer and one of them even delivered me a note from Hermana Wilson who just got to the Cochabamba misiĆ³n! It was so special because Natalie said that whenever she met someone in the MTC going to Bolivia Santa Cruz, she told them about me and she said that all of them already knew who I was from Reading my blog. So it’s oficial. I’m famous. Hopefully these words I write actually go out and help someone.

Anyway, I love you all so much! Hope you had an awesome 4th of July. I ate s’mores, hamburgers, forced Hermana Monar to wear red, White, and blue and sang the Star Spangled Banner alllllll day long.

Con mucho amor, Hermana Gauger :)





No comments:

Post a Comment